Training is not only part of lifelong learning but often a duty placed on employers. We have provided training as Public Courses and to individual clients with material directed to their needs.
There are many different consumers of training and we have resources suitable for
- Senior management – to help them understand their duties and how to apply safety systems
- Project engineers / Process engineers – to provide tools for a right-first-time design that is safe when implemented
- Maintenance engineers – who have the responsibility for keeping the plant running and safely maintained
- Process operators – who need to understand the hazards and the safeguards
so that Zero Harm can be the achievable goal. We can provide training in all aspects of explosion risk assessment, such as
- Fire and Explosion hazards
- DSEAR / ATEX
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Fire Risk Assessment
Contact us to discuss these and other training needs.